Thursday, November 11, 2004

Veteran's Day

today's a holiday. i've been here at the lab since 1030. today would have been a good day to do my laundry or do groceries (which is my favorite thing to do). but i am here in the lab. . . actually, i could go home now, but it's raining and i don't have an umbrella, silly me. so i guess i'll wait this out a bit.

i just had a meeting with my PI Christine. she is just the nicest PI one could ever hope for. she took a look at my results and turns out i'll have to say that my injections didn't work. but she was so nice about it that i don't feel bad about it at all. it's not my fault anyway, they picked the beads. and she asked if i would be interested in doing my research in her lab. i really am. but i still have to see what my next 2 rotations would be like.

i should actually start working on my presentation. . .

No comments: