Wednesday, May 25, 2005

he likes my nose. . .

he does. he told me so. . . you see, i hate my nose. i told him that it's the only thing about me that i don't like. . . you can tell i don't really have much self-esteem issues. . . he said that probably has something to do with my being the youngest kid coz his youngest sister is like that (my self-esteem issues and not my nose). . . he says my my nose is cute. like a button (a big round one if you ask me). so i'd wrinkle my nose and giggle. and he asked me how i did that. . . coz he couldn't wrinkle his nose. . . and i said coz it's too big. . . but he does like my nose. . . and i kind of like it now too. . .

7 comments:

btflpenguin said...

awwww... ang sweet naman :)

mark said...

yiheeeeeee!

alekos said...

yihee din!!

JAm said...

witwit!Ü

Unknown said...

lalanggamin na kayo nyan!! :)

ingat, malalaki mga langgam dito.

Sarah said...

justine beat me to it.. i never knew you'd turn into joan.. hahaha.. peace, joan.. :p

sharyl said...

whoa! whoa! whoa!! hahaha! i'm happy for your nose...hihihihi!