Tuesday, March 27, 2007

stardust

every neil gaiman book i read always makes me think "how cool would this be as a movie?!?". when i was first introduced to netflix i got pretty excited when i saw this. but my excitement was quickly turned to something akin to embarassment after the first, oh, 5 minutes of the tv-movie. let's just say the special effects left a lot to be desired. plus the acting was really cheesy. but then i saw the trailer for this while randomly skimming through yahoo and i was very pleased. looks like a *stellar* cast. . . get it stellar. . .haha. . .

in other news: my one month to write my grant proposal for my candidacy starts tomorrow. the horror!!!

also. . . the buckeyes are in the final four!

and. . . it is about 80 deg outside. . .

now i'm confused whether i should be happy or not. . .

No comments: