Monday, August 09, 2004

welcome!

aha! I finally mustered up enough self-esteem to start my own blog. Yey for me! Here's hoping this blog lasts longer than any of my ill-fated journals. . .

why did i have to start this on such an uneventful day?. . . even the weather's totally dull. . . so i can't start talking about that. . . i guess i'll just write down the things you can expect from this blog. . .

for starters, i decided on doing this to save on the amount and length of e-mails i need to send out once i go to the US. most of my e-mails from now on would be along the lines of " just go check my blog". . .nask. . . that's if this goes well. . . but i'm feeling pretty positive and upbeat today so i'm saying that this WILL go well.

the past sentence demonstrates my tendency to digress and contradict myself and you can expect to see a lot of that. . .

i also plan to post some pics once i get a digicam which will be . . . oh sorry, i'm still dreaming of that day so you'll have to settle for old pictures that i've gotten around to scanning. . .which i very rarely do since scanning is such a tedious task. . .

bakit ba ako nag-e-english? yan din, magbo-blog ako ng tagalog pag gusto ko. . . marami kasing emotions na walang translation sa english. . . parang. . . kebs. . . o. . . chuva. . . o . . . grabeh. . . pero kung iisipin mo hindi nga pala tagalog yan. . . o well

how long should blogs go?. . . basta, i'll end this here and post another one tomorrow. yihee!

No comments: