Friday, October 01, 2004

20 mins starts now....

i have 20 minutes to write this. . . here goes.

just opened the blogger page when my PI walked in. gahleng. i couldn't minimize it kasi lalong magiging obvious na guilty so flash na lang ako ng big smile. hehe.

I''m transforming cells now and i have 19 minutes left in my incubation. i've been doing this type of thing all week. i'll be doing it again next week. . . and so on and so forth. . .

at least it's the weekend. i'm not sure what i'll be doing this weekend, probably my laundry. but definitely not shopping. i just paid my rent so that set me back roughly 500 bucks (ouch). utility bills should be coming in soon. i never had to do this kind of thing before so i'm getting a bit nervous. and we get our pay end of october. i'll probably be a pauper by then. . . and my birthday's coming up too (hint hint). hehe.

it's getting really cold now, especially in the mornings. it will reach the low 30s by sunday, so the weatherman said. brrrrr. . . but it still gets pretty hot by noon to early afternoon. so it's really hard to decide what to wear. grabe jona, laki ng problema mo. hehe. but i tell you, it's not easy being cute and staying warm at the same time. . .

speaking of cute, i just figured out who my cutie classmate looks like. . . he looks a lot like nick stokes from csi. o diba. and i had coffee with him this morning. . . well, ok i was with two other classmates and he went and sat with us. . . but i did do most of the talking since both of us had difficulty understanding our chinese classmates. . . he though the assigned paper for our DNA transactions class was interesting. . . so dreamy. . . hahaha. . .

but i couldn't make myself call him "pogi" like prek challenged me to. hindi ako kasing tapang ni shiela. hehe.

ooooohhh. . . have 8 minutes left but nothing left to write. guess i'll go stare at the incubator then. . .


2 comments:

Aissa said...

grabe, jona... parang I finally found someone ka na dyan ah.. hope everything falls into place... =)

jem said...

ooh. don't use that "everything falls.." line if you're talking about the lab.

ingat jan, jona. don't trust the cute ones.