Wednesday, December 29, 2004

calmer me

i will attempt to write a proper update now that i am reasonably less panicked. somehow, shopping allows me to find the inner peace i need to blog coherently. . . does not make any sense but is very true.

went to market! market! again today. and then greenhills afterwards. talk about overdoing it. though i didn't make that many purchases due to my woeful shortage in peso. most of my money is still in my bank which i could only use through my debit card which is useless when shopping in the tiangge. but i always have fun when at the mall and i got to buy some stuff for my apartment that will hopefully add a tropical flavor to my otherwise drab apartment. we also had leeron and zeth with us which drove us nuts but they are just so adorable!

it's really strange how the shopping season here in manila doesn't seem to end on christmas day. the malls are still packed 4 days after christmas. it's just insane.

we just confirmed our reservations for montemar next week. so i'll be in the beach come january 3rd while the rest of the folks at osu are starting classes. wooohoooo! . . . my mom was getting a little paranoid about going to the beach what with the tsunami and all. pardon me for this morbid thought, but wouldn't that be a good way to go? i mean, one minute you're having fun, swimming, or snorkeling on the beach and the next you're in heaven? just a thought.

i could barely keep my eyes open now. better go to bed. . . and prek: parang di pa rin sapat na rason yon. i need more!

No comments: