Tuesday, January 10, 2006

hmmmm. . . second blog of the day. . . still haven't had sleep since the last one. . . but i thought i might as well put my clock to rights and wait 'til my proper bedtime to get to sleep. . . hope i feel normal tomorrow. . .

anyway, just wanted to share this really sweet song. . . for christmas, paul gave me, among other things, a cd of songs that reminds him of me (awwwww). this song from the garden state soundtrack was track no. 7.


I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You
by Colin Hay Band

I drink good coffee every morning
Comes from a place thats far away
And when i'm done I feel like talking
Without you here there is less to say

Don't want you thinking I'm unhappy
What is closer to the truth
That if I lived til I was a hundred and two
I just don't think I'll ever get over you

No longer moved to drink strong whiskey
I shook the hand of time and I knew
That if I lived 'till I could no longer climb my stairs
I just don't think I'll ever get over you

A face that dances and it haunts me
With laughter still ringin in my ears
I still find pieces of your presence here
even, even after all these years

I don't want you thinkin that I don't get asked to dinner
Cuz I'm here to say that I sometimes do
And even though I may seem to feel a touch of love
I just don't think I'll ever get over you

If I lived til I was a hundred and two
I just don't think I'll ever get over you



awwww ulit. . . how sweet is that? . . . and i forgot to mention that when he picked me up from the airport, he had a pink rose waiting for me at the car ( he didn't bring it when he met me because he knew that i had 2 50+lb luggages and that it would most likely get crushed. . . he's not only sweet, but really smart too). when i got home, there were 2 more pink roses in a vase. . . he still does not understand why i like getting flowers, but he gives them anyway =). . .

it was really sad leaving home. . . but i'm also surprisingly glad to be back=) . . .

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awwwww...grabers ang sweet naman niyang kantang yan:) yiheeee!!! I'm really happy for you...yiheeeee!!!