Friday, January 27, 2006

quick blog, just to let you all know that i'm still alive (all meaning my sister and whoever accidentally clicks on a link to me from other blogs). couldn't blog from my apartment because of lack of internet (greedy neighbor won't share wifi, how do they do that?) so i'm doing this in the office. got through my 880 presentation fabulously. finished it 30 minutes ahead of time because people didn't have any questions. . . because i presented the heck out of that paper! yeah, that's right. am now thinking of making paper presentations a career, because, man, i'm good =). . . anyway, thought this weekend would be a little more relaxing for me. . . turns out i'm doing lab meeting next week and have to present another paper. . . i guess word gets around that i'm that good =)=). . .

on other things, my luggage has finally been put away (after three years or so). i've almost run out of pastillas and dried mango. but things are still good with the corned beef and luncheon meat. i'm starting to walk faster again (because it's so darn cold) and i think i'm finally over the cold my last week at home. . .

that's about it. still haven't gotten around to posting pics from christmas. will do that soon when my dratted neighbor decides to be nice and share his/her internet. . .

1 comment:

jem said...

so the neighbors decided to be stingy with the wireless, eh?

i hope this program can help. although i think you need a linux box for this to work very properly; windows is supported to an extent. i have also yet to try it.