Friday, October 21, 2005

2nd entry of the week? whoa. i can't believe it myself. but here it is. just had time to spare while stupid gel runs ever so slowly. while poor boyfriend is waiting for me to go to college of business social thing. i agreed to go because there is, surprise, free food. and the grad student in me just can't say no to that.

you may think i blog because of something exciting happening. well, you think wrong. except maybe for the fact that this morning has been the second class in a row that i haven't dosed off during my neuro class. . . yes, wonder of wonders. this is the 830-1030 class mind you. it may have something to do with the last long exam that scared me out of my wits. . . or maybe it was because the professor was cussing like crazy. . . it was the first time i heard cuss word during a lecture. . . about signal transduction. . . go figure. . . but that kept me awake. . . he was actually a pretty good lecturer. . . but he probably sed a** like five times and d**n at least once. really odd.

and then i did rt-pcr. with 18 samples. yey. exciting.

had lunch.

ran gel.

which brings us here.

gosh.

i am only good for one entry per, i don't know, 3 weeks?

well, til then =)

1 comment:

sharyl said...

my dear jona. i just tried to leave you a comment and belated birthday greeting. but for some weird reason it never posted on your blog and now its probably lost in cyberspace.

anyway, i'm sorry, I think i kinda forgot your bday. bad bad me!!! i have no excuse... well... about jetlag?? hehhee, i thought i'd try. well Belated Happy Birthday. I miss you! I love you!! God bless!!